Podular make sure that each and every project is treated individually and is engineered, designed and certified accordingly. Our flexibility in materials, design and fabrication techniques allows us to provide a range of construction solutions that account for constraints, conditions and site-specific issues.
- Client consultation to discuss needs and expectations
- Development of concept plans for further discussion
- Final development and design sign off
- Engineering consultation and certification of the final designs
- Submission of the necessary statutory applications for approval from the various state and federal agencies
- Meetings and negotiations with the statutory agencies when required
- Final development approval
- Proceed into the construction phase
- Project delivery
- Practical completion
For every project we work on, the site is assessed by our consulting engineers, and a site-specific analysis is conducted.
When the construction phase is in full swing, we will have the following personnel on-site:
- Site foreman and crew
- Design finishing crew